Smells great, taste great and great for you
it smells really good. Good quality
This tea is awesome for break outs
Great deal. Will last a long time
XX OZ /Bag Rose Tea Resealable kraft paper bag
Rose Tea Taboo
1. Before making tea, you must wash the tea, which should be paid special attention to.
2. Rose tea is the need to control the amount of drinking, if you drink too much, easy to damage the spleen and stomach, there may be diarrhea and other problems. If women are in menstruation, drinking too much will lead to excessive menstruation.
3. People with cold stomach, diarrhea, constipation and weak health will get worse after drinking.
4. Pregnant women drink will be harmful to the fetus.
1. Don't brew with tea. Many people think the taste of rose tea is too light, and they like to drink it mixed with black tea and green tea. This will affect the antidepressant effect of rose tea, no matter how much you drink.
2. Choose good water. If you want to make a good rose tea, not only the rose itself should have good texture, but also the water quality. It is suggested to choose mineral water or mountain spring water. The rose tea will taste better.
3. Do not use boiling water for brewing. It is not suitable to use 100 ℃ boiling water to brew rose tea. It is recommended to use 75-85 ℃ water to brew rose tea. You can wait for the water to boil for a while, because the water temperature is too high and it is easy to remove the nutrients of rose tea.