Terms and Conditions
- The Terms ‘Customer’ or ‘Client’ shall mean General Contractor, if any, the term ‘Carpenter’ shall mean A1Class Carpentry & Construction.
- We require the free use of the customer’s water and electricity if needed.
- We reserve the right to change any item in the specification if we feel it is in the best interest of the client and for the purpose of making a sounder job.
- Estimate means a statement of work, a payment option as so described in a verbal exchange, text, WhatsApp or messengered estimate, a written estimate or other similar document describing the Goods and Services to be provided by the contractor.
- A signed Acceptance of Estimate form must be signed and returned prior to commencement of works.
- Our estimate does not allow for the renewal of any damaged or defective structures ie. Joists, decking, chipboard, etc unless specifically stated in the estimate.
- Our estimate does not allow for insulation unless specifically stated in the estimate due to ever-changing regulations.
- Building Control cost is to be met personally by the client if required.
- We will not be held responsible for the alteration, removal or relocation of any cables, satellite dishes, TV aerials alarms etc, such items must be made safe prior to work commencing.
- A 20% deposit (or other agreed on acceptance) is payable prior to commencement of works and subsequent weekly stage payments (only where required and agreed) remaining balance on the day of completion of works unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- All work carried out and materials laid or on-site remain the property of A1Class Carpentry & Construction until payment is made in full.
- All prices quoted are firm regardless of time i.e.; shorter or longer.
- Cancellation of any contract will be charged at a minimum of 20% of the contract sum.
Unless otherwise stated, A1Class carpentry & construction owns the intellectual property rights for this website and material used. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from our website known as www.a1class.co.uk for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will not:
Republish/re-use our material from our website (including on another website);
sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
show any material from the website in public;
reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).